Monday, April 18, 2005

Prom

by Laurie Halse Anderson

~Eighteen-year-old Ash wants nothing to do with senior prom, but when disaster strikes and her desperate friend, Nat, needs her help to get it back on track, Ash's involvement transforms her life. ~

I don't have much to say about this book. It was okay. Good but not great. There is nothing specific I can say without turning this into a spoiler. However, I would like to say this...

Am I the only person who didn't have some kind of magical prom experience? My date and I were bored, left early, got McDonalds and rented The Omen which I feel asleep watching. What a waste of good money. Then again maybe my prom was extraordinarly lame compared to most.

Anyway... Anderson's Prom was entertaining even if mine was not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home